With thousands of people moving from towns and cities to the English countryside each year and around 1.7 million UK homes being situated in non-mains gas areas, the LPG market is worth serious consideration by gas engineers.
Get Training boasts a fully equipped assessment centre with modern and up to date appliances, giving candidates the very best environment to undertake their LPG assessments.
- CONGLP1: Changeover domestic natural gas to LPG for those holding a current CCN1 Certificate
- CCLP1 PD: Installation, servicing and repair of domestic appliances in permanent dwellings
Categories include training and assessment for the listed types. These include installation, service, repair and commission on each of the following:
- CCLP1 LAV: Leisure Accommodation Vehicles
- CCLP1 RPH: Residential Park Homes
- HTRLP2: Closed Flue Gas Fires
- WAHLP 1: Boats